Saturday, August 15, 2009

d i l e m m a // x[ HELP ME!!!!

i love sneakers! they're like the new crack haha i just started building my own mini sneaker collection and planning to get like a lil shoes shelf as soon as i have enough to like fill in the thing lol caaannn't waittt haha for the time being i'll just have to do with the shoes i got!! neways today i was confronted with this super "important dilemma" xDD and some ungrateful ppl refused to help me out so i seek help from my bloggies =] help me guys which way is besttt??? =[[[

[12:18:23 AM] [Є]τ-[с]ђוו : i laced my shoes in 2 different ways to see which one is better but idk... =/ lol
[12:19:05 AM] Ti.Na: -_- what kind of a dilemma is that LOL gawd
[12:20:33 AM] [Є]τ-[с]ђוו : LOL its important! xD
[12:20:56 AM] Ti.Na: sure whatever
you suck tina.... u___u


these are my latest pair of kicks the "Nike WMNS Vandal Hi Premium" lol they're actually women's shoes but they were so nice i just had to get me a pair haha so i simply got size 10 for women cuz i wear 9 for men and it fits =D hah

neways so look at the laces guys =[ which wayy is better? xD haha on the left it's a sort of diagonal checkered criss cross and on the right its more of a straight type of lacing but with a lil hook on the sides loll i kno it may not say much to some but xDD it took me alot of time to figure out how to lace theses up! haha thanks guys!

2 comments:

test said...

testing 1 2 1 2

Tinaa said...

FINE i like the one on the right..now all your problems in the world are solved done and done!